Monday, June 8, 2026

A Brand New Day vs. Ninja Rap

Your Challenger
A Brand New Day
(The Wiz)

VS

Your Challenger
Ninja Rap
(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze)

The Case for A Brand New Day:
Having defeated Evillene (Mabel King), Dorothy (Diana Ross) and her friends celebrate - along with all of those forced to work for Evillene.

The Case for Ninja Rap:
When giant mutant turtles start fighting during the middle of your concert, you can either run or you can improvise a ninja rap.  Vanilla Ice made the correct choice.


The Score:  Ninja Rap 8, A Brand New Day 3

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...