Sunday, June 7, 2026

The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies vs. I Can't Say No

Your Champion
The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies
(Scream)

VS

Your Challenger
I Can't Say No
(Oklahoma!)

The Case for The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies (6):
In this iconic scene, Randy (Jamie Kennedy) lays out what you need to do to make it to the end of a horror movie.

The Case for I Can't Say No:
Ado Annie (Gloria Grahame) sings about her inability to say no to her many suitors.


The Score: The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies 9, I Can't Say No 2

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...