Monday, June 1, 2026

The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies vs. Walking Like John Wayne

Your Champion
The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies
(Scream)

VS

Your Challenger
Walking Like John Wayne
(The Birdcage)

The Case for The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies (2):
In this iconic scene, Randy (Jamie Kennedy) lays out what you need to do to make it to the end of a horror movie.

The Case for Walking Like John Wayne:
"No good?"
"Actually, it's perfect.  I just never realized John Wayne walked like that."


The Score: The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies 9, Walking Like John Wayne 6

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...