Tuesday, June 2, 2026

The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies vs. Gender Roles

Your Champion
The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies
(Scream)

VS

Your Challenger
Gender Roles
(But I'm a Cheerleader)

The Case for The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies (3):
In this iconic scene, Randy (Jamie Kennedy) lays out what you need to do to make it to the end of a horror movie.

The Case for Gender Roles:
Counselors Mary (Cathy Moriarty) and Mike (RuPaul) work to force the campers at their conversion therapy camp into heterosexual gender roles, to limited success.


The Score: The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies 10, Gender Roles 2

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...