Wednesday, June 3, 2026

The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies vs. Take Me or Leave Me

Your Champion
The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies
(Scream)

VS

Your Challenger
Take Me or Leave Me
(Rent)

The Case for The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies (4):
In this iconic scene, Randy (Jamie Kennedy) lays out what you need to do to make it to the end of a horror movie.

The Case for Take Me or Leave Me:
Maureen (Idina Menzel) and Joanne (Tracie Thoms) get into an argument at their engagement party after Joanne sees Maureen flirting with another person.


The Score: The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies 10, Take Me or Leave Me 1

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...