Wednesday, July 8, 2026

You Should Be Dancing vs. The Infection Spreads

Your Champion
You Should Be Dancing
(Saturday Night Fever)

VS

Your Challenger
The Infection Spreads
(Contagion)

The Case for You Should Be Dancing (1):
In this iconic scene, Tony (John Travolta) takes to the dance floor to strut his stuff - set to the BeeGees 'You Should Be Dancing.'

The Case for The Infection Spreads:
In this prescient scene, we follow various people throughout the world as they unknowingly spread a virus before succumbing to it.


The Score: The Infection Spreads 6, You Should Be Dancing 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...