Tuesday, July 7, 2026

She Seems Agitated vs. You Should Be Dancing

Your Champion
She Seems Agitated
(The Mitchells vs. The Machines)

VS

Your Challenger
You Should Be Dancing
(Saturday Night Fever)

The Case for She Seems Agitated (2):
"I am Linda Mitchell, mother of two.  Look upon me and FEAR!"

The Case for You Should Be Dancing:
In this iconic scene, Tony (John Travolta) takes to the dance floor to strut his stuff - set to the BeeGees 'You Should Be Dancing.'


The Score: You Should Be Dancing 7, She Seems Agitated 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...