Monday, July 6, 2026

She Seems Agitated vs. Dance With Her

Your Champion
She Seems Agitated
(The Mitchells vs. The Machines)

VS

Your Challenger
Dance With Her
(Ex Machina)

The Case for She Seems Agitated (1):
"I am Linda Mitchell, mother of two.  Look upon me and FEAR!"

The Case for Dance With Her:
Avoiding Caleb's (Domhnall Gleeson) questions, Nathan (Oscar Isaac) encourages him to dance with Kyoko (Sonoya Mizuno).


The Score: She Seems Agitated 6, Dance With Her 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...