Sunday, July 5, 2026

First Contact vs. She Seems Agitated

Your Champion
First Contact
(Monsters vs. Aliens)

VS

Your Challenger
She Seems Agitated
(The Mitchells vs. The Machines)

The Case for First Contact (1):
President Hathaway (Stephen Colbert) attempts to communicate with the alien ship via music and it doesn't go quite as well as he hoped.

The Case for She Seems Agitated:
"I am Linda Mitchell, mother of two.  Look upon me and FEAR!"


The Score: She Seems Agitated 8, First Contact 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...