Sunday, August 9, 2026

Flames on the Side of My Face vs. I Don't Care

Your Champion
Flames on the Side of My Face
(Clue)

VS

Your Challenger
I Don't Care
(In the Good Old Summertime)

The Case for Flames on the Side of My Face (3):
"I hated her SO much..."

The Case for I Don't Care:
At her boss's engagement party, Veronica (Judy Garland) finds herself tasked with performing, and does so with admirable flair.


The Score: Flames on the Side of My Face 7, I Don't Care 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...