Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Flames on the Side of My Face vs. Double Dents

Your Champion
Flames on the Side of My Face
(Clue)

VS

Your Challenger
Double Dents
(Meet Joe Black)

The Case for Flames on the Side of My Face (4):
"I hated her SO much..."

The Case for Double Dents:
Meet Joe Black gives the appearance of a much different film than it is in the early scene where an unnamed character (Brad Pitt) gets into a very unusual car accident.


The Score: Flames on the Side of My Face 7, Double Dents 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...