Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Flames on the Side of My Face vs. The Girls of Rock and Roll

Your Champion
Flames on the Side of My Face
(Clue)

VS

Your Challenger
The Girls of Rock and Roll
(The Chipmunk Adventure)

The Case for Flames on the Side of My Face (5):
"I hated her SO much..."

The Case for The Girls of Rock and Roll:
The Chipettes and the Chipmunks get into a musical battle at the Acropolis.


The Score: Flames on the Side of My Face 8, The Girls of Rock and Roll 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...