Thursday, August 13, 2026

Flames on the Side of My Face vs. Skidsteer Battle

Your Champion
Flames on the Side of My Face
(Clue)

VS

Your Challenger
Skidsteer Battle
(Carnosaur)

The Case for Flames on the Side of My Face (6):
"I hated her SO much..."

The Case for Skidsteer Battle:
After giving Thrush (Jennifer Runyon) an antidote for a disease ravaging the town, Doc then finds himself and Thrush having to use his equipment to fight off a Tyrannosaurus rex.


The Score:  Flames on the Side of My Facec 7, Skidsteer Battle 2

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...