Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Flames on the Side of My Face vs. Knuckle Puck Time

Your Champion
Flames on the Side of My Face
(Clue)

VS

Your Challenger
Knuckle Puck Time
(D2: The Mighty Ducks)

The Case for Flames on the Side of My Face (1):
"I hated her SO much..."

The Case for Knuckle Puck Time:
For a trick shot, they sure do give him a lot of time to make it.


The Score: Flames on the Side of My Face 8, Knuckle Puck Time 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...