Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Hunky Boys vs. Flames on the Side of My Face

Your Champion
Hunky Boys
(PG: Psycho Goreman)

VS

Your Challenger
Flames on the Side of My Face
(Clue)

The Case for Hunky Boys (1):
Psycho Goreman (Matthew Ninaber in makeup, Steven Vlahos providing voice) discovers something about himself...

The Case for Flames on the Side of My Face:
"I hated her SO much..."


The Score: Flames on the Side of My Face 8, Hunky Boys 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...