Monday, August 3, 2026

Freeway Freakout vs. Hunky Boys

Your Champion
Freeway Freakout
(Clueless)

VS

Your Challenger
Hunky Boys
(PG: Psycho Goreman)

The Case for Freeway Freakout (5):
Dionne (Stacey Dash) accidentally ends up on the freeway, freaking out not only herself, but her boyfriend Murray (Donald Faison) and best friend Cher (Alicia Silverstone) also.

The Case for Hunky Boys:
Psycho Goreman (Matthew Ninaber in makeup, Steven Vlahos providing voice) discovers something about himself...


The Score: Hunky Boys 7, Freeway Freakout 6

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...