Wednesday, August 26, 2026

I Will Always Love You vs. Toxic Love

Your Champion
I Will Always Love You
(The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas)

VS

Your Challenger
Toxic Love
(Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest)

The Case for I Will Always Love You (1):
"If I should stay, well I would only be in your way..."

The Case for Toxic Love:
Hexxus (Tim Curry) sings about his love of pollution.


The Score: I Will Always Love You 9, Toxic Love 6

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...