Sunday, August 30, 2026

I Will Always Love You vs. Singin' in the Rain

Your Champion
I Will Always Love You
(The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas)

VS

Your Challenger
Singin' in the Rain
(Singin' in the Rain)

The Case for I Will Always Love You (2):
"If I should stay, well I would only be in your way..."

The Case for Singin' in the Rain:
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain..."

The Score: I Will Always Love You 8, Singin' in the Rain 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...