Tuesday, September 1, 2026

I Will Always Love You vs. Blood Test

Your Champion
I Will Always Love You
(The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas)

VS

Your Challenger
Blood Test
(The Thing)

The Case for I Will Always Love You (3):
"If I should stay, well I would only be in your way..."

The Case for Blood Test:
In this iconic scene, MacReady (Kurt Russell) uses blood drawn from the remaining team to determine who the infected are.


The Score: Blood Test 7, I Will Always Love You 6 

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...