Sunday, September 20, 2026

Godzilla Visits Tokyo vs. I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Your Champion
Godzilla Visits Tokyo
(Godzilla)

VS

Your Challenger
I Kick Ass for the Lord!
(Dead Alive)

The Case for Godzilla Visits Tokyo (3):
Blue Oyster Cult wrote a song about this, I think...

The Case for I Kick Ass for the Lord!:
Father McGruder (Stuart Devenie) displays amazing martial prowess for a man of the cloth.


The Score: I Kick Ass for the Lord! 8, Godzilla Visits Tokyo 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...