Monday, September 21, 2026

I Kick Ass for the Lord! vs. Hydration Level

Your Champion
I Kick Ass for the Lord!
(Dead Alive)

VS

Your Challenger
Hydration Level
(Back to the Future Part II)

The Case for I Kick Ass for the Lord! (1):
Father McGruder (Stuart Devenie) displays amazing martial prowess for a man of the cloth.

The Case for Hydration Level:
"Oh boy, oh boy, Mom.  You sure can hydrate a pizza!"


The Score: I Kick Ass for the Lord! 7, Hydration Level 6

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...