Tuesday, September 22, 2026

I Kick Ass for the Lord! vs. Age of Aquarius

Your Champion
I Kick Ass for the Lord!
(Dead Alive)

VS

Your Challenger
Age of Aquarius
(Hair)

The Case for I Kick Ass for the Lord! (2):
Father McGruder (Stuart Devenie) displays amazing martial prowess for a man of the cloth.

The Case for Age of Aquarius:
"When the moon is in the 7th house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars..."


The Score: Age of Aquarius 7, I Kick Ass for the Lord! 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...