Thursday, September 10, 2026

Helm Hammerhand Still Stands vs. Truth Serum

Your Champion
Helm Hammerhand Still Stands
(Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim)

VS

Your Challenger
Truth Serum
(Ant-Man and the Wasp)

The Case for Helm Hammerhand Still Stands (1):
Protecting his people, Helm Hammerhand (Brian Cox) makes his final stand.

The Case for Truth Serum:
"You put a dime in him, you gotta let the whole song play out."


The Score: Truth Serum 7, Helm Hammerhand Still Stands 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...