Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Oh No He Died! vs. Helm Hammerhand Still Stands

Your Champion
Oh No He Died!
(Game Night)

VS

Your Challenger
Helm Hammerhand Still Stands
(Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim)

The Case for Oh No He Died! (1):
"Wait, wait!  You don't have to do this!  I have kids at home!"
"Not with that ass, you don't."
"Oh... well, thank you!"

The Case for Helm Hammerhand Still Stands:
Protecting his people, Helm Hammerhand (Brian Cox) makes his final stand.


The Score: Helm Hammerhand Still Stands 6, Oh No He Died! 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...