Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Slaps vs. Oh No He Died!

Your Champion
Slaps
(Vivacious Lady)

VS

Your Challenger
Oh No He Died!
(Game Night)

The Case for Slaps (3):
You'd think Helen (Frances Mercer) would have walked away from Francey (Ginger Rogers) at some point...

The Case for Oh No He Died!:
"Wait, wait!  You don't have to do this!  I have kids at home!"
"Not with that ass, you don't."
"Oh... well, thank you!"


The Score: Oh No He Died! 6, Slaps 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...